Congratulations to the successful applicants. Cheques will be mailed to each individual next week.
|Logan Clegg||Sardis Secondary|
|Johnson Hu||Semiahmoo Secondary|
|Sukhvinder Multani||Kwantlen Park Secondary|
|Isaac Evans||Terry Fox Secondary|
|Alexander Asperin||Holy Cross Secondary|
|Bilaval Aujla||Delview Secondary|
|Kyle Helsloot||G.W. Graham|
|Hayden Simon||G.W. Graham|
|Katherine Holden||G.W. Graham|
|Alexandra Norris||Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary|
|Ali Wergeland||Langley Christian|
|Justin Robinson||Maple Ridge Christian|
The Fraser Valley Basketball Commission is a member of the Fraser Valley Secondary Schools’ Athletic Association.
The Fraser Valley Secondary Schools’ Athletic Association is composed of an Executive made up of the Presidents of the 7 Local Athletic Associations. Every sport in the Fraser Valley is connected to the FVSSAA through a Commission and a Commissioner (who represents the Commission).
In the Fraser Valley, individual sports are responsible for the maintenance and growth of their sport.
- Operate leagues for all Senior Boys and Senior Girls teams in the Fraser Valley.
- Operate Fraser Valley Championships for all levels of play in the Fraser Valley: Grade 8, Grade 9, Junior, Senior A, AA, AAA Boys and Girls
- Operate a program of scholarships for our senior players.
- To operate whenever financially possible, post-season all-star games for graduating seniors in the Fraser Valley.
- The format of the playoffs.
- The number of teams that qualify.
- The number of playoff games.
- The dates and sites of the playoffs based on a district rotation in the commission.
- The price of admission.
- The awards.
- The referees.
- The playing rules.