2014 SPRING AGM
THURSDAY APRIL 24, 2014 PITT MEADOWS SECONDARY
2014 Fraser Valley Champions
| AAAA Boys
| AAA Boys
|| AAA Girls
|| Holy Cross
| AA Boys
|| AA Girls
|| Rick Hansen
| A Boys
|| BC Christian
|| A Girls
|| Unity Christian
| Jr. Boys
|| Panorama Ridge
|| Jr. Girls
|| Panorama Ridge
| Gr 9 Boys
|| Terry Fox
|| Gr 9 Girls
|| Lord Tweedsmuir
| Gr 8 Boys
|| W.A. Fraser
|| Gr 8 Girls
Fraser Valley Basketball Commission
The 2014 FVBC Bursary Application is now available. Please click the link below to access the application.
2014 Fraser Valley Bursary Application
Welcome to the FV Basketball Commission
WHO ARE WE?
The Fraser Valley Basketball Commission is a member of the Fraser Valley Secondary Schools’ Athletic Association.
The Fraser Valley Secondary Schools’ Athletic Association is composed of an Executive made up of the Presidents of the 7 Local Athletic Associations. Every sport in the Fraser Valley is connected to the FVSSAA through a Commission and a Commissioner (who represents the Commission).
In the Fraser Valley, individual sports are responsible for the maintenance and growth of their sport.
The mission of the Fraser Valley Basketball Commission is to:
- Operate leagues for all Senior Boys and Senior Girls teams in the Fraser Valley.
- Operate Fraser Valley Championships for all levels of play in the Fraser Valley: Grade 8, Grade 9, Junior, Senior A, AA, AAA Boys and Girls
- Operate a program of scholarships for our senior players.
- To operate whenever financially possible, post-season all-star games for graduating seniors in the Fraser Valley.
The Fraser Valley Basketball Commission determines:
- The format of the playoffs.
- The number of teams that qualify.
- The number of playoff games.
- The dates and sites of the playoffs based on a district rotation in the commission.
- The price of admission.
- The awards.
- The referees.
- The playing rules.
The Fraser Valley Basketball Commission has the reputation of being the best Basketball Organization in the Province. This first-class approach is achieved through the cooperative efforts of all the members. The coach of every registered team is a voting member of the Fraser Valley Basketball Commission and represents his school at the fall and spring Annual General Meetings.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 20:29